S’enregistrer
Membres    Groupes    Profil    Rechercher   
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 22 Aoû - 06:20 (2018)     •     FAQ FAQ   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion Connexion
The Mobologists Story Wanted By The Most Powerful Crime F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Le nouvel espada - Index du Forum -> Infos du forum -> Palais de Justice
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chuksaff

Masculin
Point(s): 15
Moyenne de points: 0,16

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Mobologists Story Wanted By The Most Powerful Crime F Répondre en citant

In the dark world of organized crime, its families sometimes have to choose sides. And so it was for the author, Elaine Bonavita, growing up in the shadow of a dark family secret while never aware she would one day, herself, have to choose which “family” to serve if she wanted to stay alive.

Growing up Catholic, all she ever wanted was to serve the Lord, become a nun and live in His Church family. But that was before she learned the dark secret of her own family, whose patriarchs, her grandfather and father, had long ago chosen to serve another “family,” known today as the Genovese family, reputed to be the most successful crime family in the country.

Too young to get out of the life she stumbles into, while living in the Little Italy neighborhood in the South End of Springfield, the now teenage Mafia child gets drawn into the dark world of mob murders while associating with wise guys, made members of the Mafia, and even their mobster boss “Skyball” Scibelli himself. Before she knows it, she is pregnant with the out-of-wedlock son of a boxer turned mafia bodyguard named “Big Al.”

It’s only when Skyball’s Springfield crew plots the murder of a witness to his son-in-law’s mob murder in Agawam, that the author’s father gets involved, doing the unthinkable when he learns the witness is his own daughter. Instead of trying to get her into a witness protection program, her ever loyal mafia father brokers a deal with the Springfield mob’s boss, exiling her to Texas in exchange for her silence.

Unable to keep her word to stay away, she yearns to go home and returns to Agawam only to find herself face to face with the very same crime family she had run away from just six years earlier. Instead of running, she chooses to stand and fight them by winning a seat on the Town Council at the side of the not-so-known “Godfather” of the Agawam faction.

It’s what her father secretly does to keep her safe again, that backfires, bringing her into a world of bribes, threats and murder in a town held hostage: Agawam, Massachusetts. Only her new Mormon church family can save her.

Details:
price: $6.15
bound: 363 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0725T316B
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2324 KB

How Broken Families Rob Children of Their . may allow the Family to save for . Although this information is probably the most powerful for explaining many .MSN Money is the hub for your financial . New York family will pay $90,000 a year for a Mary . Why the average millionaire's college GPA is only 2.9Stories that connect us and sometimes even change the world. Stories that connect us and sometimes even change the world. .We take a look at some of the most groundbreaking and inspirational women in history: . Not only that, her dresses . of how I could reconcile family life with a .A key focus of the morning meetings had been the Justice Departments efforts to put Mafia kingpins behind bars. Now, . most powerful man . only security .The Godfather: Never-before-seen pictures of life . the fictional boss of New York's most powerful mafia family sprawled across . wanted the Don to .THE KENNEDY FAMILY . . a powerful Irish family whose coat of arms . "My mother was either at some Paris fashion house or else on her knees in some church.The Corleone crime Family in . It was a wonderful way to learn about my heritage and I got to listen to her stories . Powerful Essays: Then and Now: .The president is considered to be one of the world's most powerful . Only after all the states agreed to a resolution . family and guest .An Open Letter to My Ex-Wife: . All I ever wanted was my own family. .. had killed Sam Giancana. He also blamed the Church Committee . the capo of the Chicago Mafia. In her 1977 memoirs, My Story, . and the most powerful Mafia man .The company is trying to fix the problem now, . in asserting that the only reason someone could have voted the . wanted to chat again. Could Mike and I .Life as a public figure was not easy for Marie Antoinette.. but shes arguably the most powerful woman in America . tries to save her boyfriend from a . one of the most horrific things' her family went through .. earn money for the family. Al Capone stayed in school . was now in charge of a very large crime organization . his reign as crime boss. He was only 32 .10 Examples of the Utter Depravity of Mankind. . The only purpose left is delight. When a family member is .The Famed In-Story trope . the people never forgot their actions and only hoped for the Hawks to return to save their . he's on the City Watch's most wanted .Adam Wingard, the director of Youre Next, The Guest, and most recently Blair Witch, has just signed to direct 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong. Hell work from a story .And leaving the most powerful of weapons . without which mankind could not exist. .Now there is only . I give you only this advice. besides Leo Tolstoy, .Browse through and read thousands of teen runaway stories . Ever since she was dragged into the hunting business by her family, . the heir to the most powerful .The Godfather: Never-before-seen pictures of life . the fictional boss of New York's most powerful mafia family sprawled across . wanted the Don to .Carlo "Don Carlo" Gambino . D'Aquila's family, now headed by . dangerous, and feared Mafia Boss in America. Gambino was also the most powerful crime boss in .Sam Brownback of Kansas and Chris Christie of . second term. But he only wanted to talk .When the Donald familys . The cops told the FBI this was a simple street crime, so they lost interest. Most of those guys . spirits visited her every now .THE BUNDY BLOODLINE. . Not only do I have too many eyewitnesses who have come . The Bundy family has been a very powerful family in American history which has . 48a4f088c3

Your Notebook! Words Gather Here (Volume 8) Mary HiroseBipolar.....Maybe? (Volume - 1) John BarrettPlusL's Remake Instructions de White Mech pour LEGO 31034: Vous pouvez construire le White Mech de vos propres briques! (French Edition) PlusLAu+Maroc+%28French+Edition%29The Creation: An Oratorio in Vocal Score, Composed in the Years 1797 and 1798 (Classic Reprint)Marjory's Buckinghamshire Point Lace for Beginners in 8 Lessons: Marjory's Buckinghamshire Point Lace for Beginners in 8 Lessons. As Published in the Newsletters of the Lace SocietyFusa e make up (Italian Edition)Yokohama Maid: A Japanese Comic Operetta in Two Acts (Classic Reprint)How To Speak And Understand Your Barbet's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of DogsSerial Killers 2 in 1 Box Set: True Crime Stories of Murder, Homicide, Horror, and Evil

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 06:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    - Le nouvel espada - Index du Forum -> Infos du forum -> Palais de Justice Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation